Total Pageviews

Search This Blog

Saturday, December 31, 2011

Web site news- Happy New Year!

Bonnie, my web guru and I figured out that we should and that we can have two categories of homes under mason bee homes.  This would be easier for folks. 

The two categories under Bee homes would be -Spring mason bee homes and Summer Mason bee homes.  Right now the different homes with their various nesting materials are grouped together.  This is a little overwhelming, I think. 

Spring nesting materials available on my web site are CORN Quicklock nesting trays, Ezy-harvest cardboard nesting tubes and Natural Phragmites Reeds.  We have two types of nesting material for the smaller summer mason bees.  Summer nesting materials available on Beediverse.com are the wooden routered trays and corrugated cardboard.

I will be doing this over the next few days.  I hope you will like the changes.

Happy New Year!


No comments:

Post a Comment